Re: Smoke Water

Thanks, Kitty. This is interesting stuff. My source of smoke water is "Wright's Concentrated All Natural Hickory Seasoning Liquid Smoke," the contents of which are hickory smoke and water. Bought it Albertson's for a couple of dollars [3.5 fluid ounces]; use a couple of dashes of it in an orange juice marinade for salmon [so why do we say "sam-in" rather than "saul-mon"?] steaks.

Gonna do a little experiment this weekend with some phalsa seeds from India that I have not been able to get to germinate thus far. Film at eleven.