Re: weather--around the country

> From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>
> Caught a bit of the news tonight and seen some severe weather has
> many areas...
> So is everyone OK? Tornado's in Illinois (Cathy you ok?) Floods in
> Maryland (Marge you floating yet?) and a host of other places.

Floods were north of me - pretty bad where they occurred; I'm on a
hill so it would take a LOT of water to flood us out.  Thanks....hope
everybody else is/has weathered the storms.  They do say it's
supposed to rain all day here Sunday.  We do not actually NEED water
from the sky right now, but I swore I'd never complain about it again
during our 5 years of drought, so, officially, I am NOT complaining:)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :