Re: Jim's new picture links

Thanks for the ID, Marge. I think you nailed it. It has one leaf--the largest and probably newest--that has only two small splotches on green. All others, more green as size diminishes down to the smallest leaf, which is totally green.

Think I'm going to jump the pot size this weekend. Give it a little more growing room and maybe it'll start suckering.