AGM awards

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all or most of the plants that
have won the RHS Award of Garden Merit (AGM)?   I can get them at the RHS
website in .pdf form, but I don't really want to print 73 pages.  I'd just
like to copy and paste into my own format; could then possibly get it down
to 15 or 20 pages.