Re: Reel Mowers

Oh yeah, good point.  See, it HAS been a long time since I mowed the lawn!
; )

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt,
1918

In a message dated 7/17/2004 5:18:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,