RE: Re: Reel Mowers

Em yep---- the good part is he needs this dirt for the railroad, not my
sections.... but the point being...he shouldn't do that type of thing
till after the Doc appointment on Friday, or longer depending.

I offered to do it after work if he got it during the day, of course, he
said he can't wait that long.....also offered to pay a kid to do it, but
Dh felt they wouldn't do it right and get dirt everywhere... And since
my mother will not be home today, if he does hurt himself, no one will
be here...E-gads!

Donna

> What are you going to do with that man?  I thought you said the could
go
> back the 27th, which is still plenty of time for him to do some
serious
> dama.......er,... changes to your gardens.  Why can't he just loaf?
Good