Re: My daughter

David...great news about your daughter. We are all keeping her and your
entire family in our prayers. Keep us posted on her progress.

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
Hi folks

Well after not looking at email for two days I was confronted with over 600
messages. So, this time instead of dropping this group which I thoroughly
enjoy I dropped one of my hibiscus groups which has more than it's share of
cliquish ninnies. I tell you that because I basically just deleted everything
so starting from scratch again. If somebody directed a message to me I
probably didn't see it.

My daughter had another scan of her tumors and we are very happy to report
that the largest one of the two is almost completely gone and the smaller of
the two is reduced by 50%. We're very excited but guarded of course as it
won't be all clear until their both gone. But good news all the same.