From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 10:07 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catching up!

Wow, Chris, congratulations.  At this time of the season is so nice to
receive those awards to get you that extra surge needed to keep going.
    Fine Gardening has all those neat gifts for tips.  Did you receive
anything?  When i had a tip accepted they paid $25.
    Enjoy your trip and hope you have time to share your experience upon