Re: Catching up!

Congratulations on all your impressive wins!

In a message dated 07/19/2004 8:45:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:
It nearly killed me with all the preparation, set
up, classification and other responsibilities added onto exhibiting, but
it was worth the effort.

Glad to hear you say that, Chris.  I dearly love flower shows - I think the
transition
from utter chaos to calm and beauty in the last half hour before the judges
arrive is
a magic thing.  There are times when I wonder why I am doing all this - is it
just for
my own satisfaction.  But even if it is, there is a lot of satisfaction from
the job well
done.

I'll be delighted to help or advise in any way I can about your District
show.  I'll be
seeing some District II people at symposium in a couple of weeks, so I'll
keep my
ears open as to what's going on concerning the show.

Again, congratulations on all your accomplishments.  Keep up the good work.
Auralie