From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:20:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catching up

Wednesday, July 7, 2004, at 06:56 PM, Zemuly@aol.com wrote:<br><br>> In
a message dated 7/6/2004 11:56:15 PM Central Standard Time,<br>>
mhobertm@excite.com writes:<br>> we will have to work with her to get
her to recognize<br>> the fact that she doesn't get to herd the people
and boss us around <br>> like<br>> dumb sheep or something.
10a<br>Minimum 30 F [-1

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com