From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:36:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [CHAT] Reel Mowers

Anybody on the list use an "updated" version of the reel mower? I
want<br>one for my garden areas where the riding lawn mower won't reach
and for<br>areas that I DON'T want my husband or kids to even get CLOSE
to with a<br>mower. When I told my DH this...he said...those things are
worthless, my<br>grandmother had one and I used to have to mow with
it..and I hated<br>it....they are heavy and don't cut worth a darn". My
reply, "so did my<br>grandmother, but now they are lighter weight and

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com