From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:40:03 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Jims bug problem link now new link

New pictures are posted on
is:<br><br>It--both flower and plant--looks a bit like Stapelia
gigantea, the <br>smelly starfish flower, except it's smaller. So I
think it may be <br>another Stapelia species--but since there are 100 or
don't know the answer to either of your situations there,<br>not to
mention I haven't been home all day, so first getting to
think)<br><br>> Just sent Donna a better picture--and printed it out for
Ms. Fatma who<br>> is going to post it in her classroom. But first, I
going to take it to<br>> our licensed pest-control guy at work and see
what he

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com