Re: Slugger pic

Great kitty pix, Kitty - agree that the one of Slugger is worth
framing for your portrait gallery.  Slugger is sorta like my Teeny
Kitty only her face is all black except under her chin where the
white starts down her tummy.

Spot was certainly a regal boy - used to have a cat similar to
OrangeCat; called him Orange Kitty:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade