RE: Daylilies

Still a lot of work! I would get that digital camera out now and start
taking your own reference pictures.....(that is what I did for my plant
of the month feature) And FWIW, even our list owner Chris let me use
some of his, properly credited to him and hort.net.

Of course there are many professional photographers that will sell you a
photo to use, but being a non-profit club, we didn't have that kind of