Re: Daylilies

The material seems endless at first, Kitty, but I have been doing a monthly
newsletter for
my garden club for twelve or thirteen years, and I am definitely beginning to
run out of
material.  This month I kept having good ideas, but when I ran a computer
check I kept
finding that I had done a nice piece on that topic a few years back.  I spend
more time
finding a good topic than doing the research and writing.  And it does take
time - at least
three or four days to do a good four-page newsletter, and that includes a
fair amount of
nonsense and jokes as well as horticultural info.  Maybe I'm slow and
ignorant, but...
Auralie

In a message dated 07/20/2004 10:58:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,