Re: Daylilies

One way to increase the value of your column is to make it interactive via email. Most of the free-be, wire service stuff can't provide that very satisfactorily. Let the readers choose the plants or topics [within reason, of course]. You could also provide web links to photos, which would provide color and avoid the copyright problem.