Re: Doctor visit

Yes, and my DH, who now spends his life watching TV, is a real sucker
for those ads - for pain meds for arthritis.  He can hardly walk now
and instead of doing his exercises, he lives in hope of some magic
pill that's gonna make him 20 again.  I personally think pill ads
ought to be banned.   I am not in favor of the turning medicine into
big business - call me really, really old fashioned but making scads
of money from sick people is immoral.  Meds are so overpriced it's
pathetic.  My DH is on 4 prescriptions now that run well over $200 a
month...highway robbery.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade