From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:23:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Doctor visit

I think their marketing teams have decided that just giving a hint like
that<br>will encourage your curiosity, which stimulates interest so you
will ask<br>your doctor. Then, since the subject has been brought up,
he/she'll discuss<br>its benefits with you. Otherwise, he may be too
busy to bring it up. Even<br>if it is not applicable to you, the more
often your doctor hears a patient<br>ask, "What's this Nexium I've been
seeing on TV?", the more it reinforces<br>the brand name in the doctor's
head and the greater the likelyhood he/she<br>will prescribe it when
<Zemuly@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, July
message dated 7/21/2004 5:04:29 AM Central Standard Time,<br>>
doctor for these drugs but they never tell them what the drugs are<br>>
Sometimes I think the ads should be on "Saturday<br>> Night Live" as

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com