From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:42:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Doctor visit

Really? Which drug is that? I want to ask my doctor if it's right for
sober note, Florida's AG, who is a Democrat [and a <br>perpetual thorn
in the side of the Gov], thinks drug manufacturers are <br>inflating
cost to gouge the Medicaid program.<br><br>On Wednesday, July 21, 2004,
at 02:47 PM, David Franzman wrote:<br><br>> I always have this vision of
people wasting the doctors time with <br>> questions<br>> about drugs
that have nothing to do with them at all. As if the <br>> doctors<br>>
aren't busy enough. One of the side effects of a certain drug is <br>>
rectal<br>> bleeding. I would have to have a very horrible disease to
<kmrsy@comcast.net><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Wednesday,
July 21, 2004 11:23 AM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Doctor
curiosity, which stimulates interest so you will <br>>> ask<br>>> your
doctor. Then, since the subject has been brought up, he/she'll<br>>
discuss<br>>> its benefits with you. Otherwise, he may be too busy to
bring it up.<br>> Even<br>>> if it is not applicable to you, the more
often your doctor hears a <br>>> patient<br>>> ask, "What's this Nexium
I've been seeing on TV?", the more it <br>>> reinforces<br>>> the brand
name in the doctor's head and the greater the likelyhood <br>>>
<Zemuly@aol.com><br>>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>>> Sent: Wednesday,
July 21, 2004 12:49 PM<br>>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Doctor
tell people to ask their<br>>>> doctor for these drugs but they never

tell them what the drugs are<br>>>> supposed to treat!!
think the ads should be on<br>> "Saturday<br>>>> Night Live" as spoofs.
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>>>>
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com