From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:28:16 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [CHAT] Daylilies>names/PDN

Definitely the meds doing that.... but what ever you do- you can
not<br>stop them cold turkey... you have to reduce them to like a half
pill<br>before stopping. Poor baby- I know what it is like to be on
neck<br>feels<br>> swollen to me, and since she's off the prescription
dog food her tummy<br>is<br>> bad again. I'm going to go get some more
tomorrow. I'll pay the damned<br>vet<br>> bill later. Whatever makes her
the most comfortable now.<br>> <br>> The prednisones makes her think she
has these fine tremors running through her<br>constantly,<br>> which the
vet says is most likely the pred. My vet is on vacation,<br>back<br>>
Friday so I'll probably talk with him on Saturday. I don't think
it's<br>> going<br>> to be too long now. She doesn't seem to be in any
-----<br>> From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:12 PM<br>>
manage to think<br>> > about a<br>> > > few things, the most important
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>> <br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com