Re: Slugger pic now cat names

OOOOHHHHHH Mr. Doodles and "Cool Chicken" should have hooked up. Cool
Chicken was my Rhode Island Red that followed me around, let me carry
her all over the place and she LOVED Fritos. I think Pam has a picture
of me holding her.

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
The only sort-of pet I've had with an interesting name was my rooster,
Mr. Doodles.