Re: Doctor visit

Yeah, cold is good at some points and I can see why she's
recommending that.  But, try moist heat...I'm surprised she didn't
talk to you about moist as opposed to dry.  I know muscles tighten
when you're sleeping....mine do:-)

Well, I hope you don't have to go regularly, but also hope you can
manage to go until you get this problem stabilized.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> When I had the bad episode Sunday night that drove me to finally
make the
> appointment, I used a microwave heat wrap  - rice and lavender
inside
> fabric - which helped quite a bit.  However, the chiropractor said
that
> while that was a good thing to do at the time, I should use ice if
I needed