Re: Re: Banana; the cool zone type

Is this hardy for you Ceres? I am dieing to try a banana... but I just
can't see it making it without so much care that I don't have time for.

I am going to import one next spring... along with other ideas of
tropicals for the yard due to the train tour.....Thoughts range from
heading down south and bringing back a truck load of stuff that would
cost me an arm and leg if shipped/purchased to abandoning the whole
idea.... we will see what happens next spring.

Donna