Re: Doctor visit/ moist heat

Damn...ya'll are really making me miss my jacuzzi. I wrote my husband an
e-mail today and said "FIX IT". He bought it for me when my back went
out from muscle tension and I used it a LOT. Then one day, over a year
ago, the motor broke and we haven't fixed it. I'd kill to sit in that
hot tub tonight. Truly. And where we live...you can see a million stars
at night.....and in the fall and winter when it's cold out there you can
see the steam from the hot tub rising and see shooting starts. Very
cool. I'm on a mission now. The wedding is over...the next new expense
is getting that hot tub fixed.

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
Oh, man! I sure hop the short one doesn't see this!

Our only real problem is trying to figure out where to put it. We'd
want it outdoors.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4