From: cathy carpenter [mailto: cathyc@rnet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:01:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] today

Amazes me how many people put in pools up in our area - so much
figure <br>out why they can't recover their money when they sell their
home. At <br>least a pool could be used longer in
Florida.<br>Cathy<br>On Thursday, July 22, 2004, at 04:06 AM, james
singer wrote:<br><br>&gt; Central A/C with ceiling fans. No pool,
thankfully.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; On Wednesday, July 21, 2004, at 10:24 PM,
Donna wrote:<br>&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Well glad to hear you have something...
I was getting worried with <br>&gt;&gt; your<br>&gt;&gt; temps down
there...<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; You would think it would be standard in
housing there...kinda like a<br>&gt;&gt; built in pool for every house
in Florida....<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Hey Jim- you got one of those

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com