RE: Doctor visit/ moist heat/hot tubs

Not Gene- but-- Mine is 7ftX7ft and 36 inches deep... They claim it
holds like 5-7 people or something. One side of it is a chase lounge, so
you can really lay back and enjoy all those bubbles pounding on your
back/neck via many tiny holes. Of course it also has individual seating
for 4, plus the built in stairs to walk out. Even in the seated
positions, your neck and back are underwater. (but then again I am only
a tad over 5ft)

Now don't think I am rich or something- I bought it at a garage