RE: Slugger pic

Yep- John is a physical kinda of guy that needs to realize he is over 50
now and can't do everything anymore:(

Actually both of us are not afraid to do physical labor. Nothing here
was hired out other than the actual building of the house. We moved 28
tons of boulders and rocks for the pond... and I forget how many tons of
pea gravel, truck full by truck full (pick-up)... We could off load
anything in a few hours after work... dirt, rocks, sod, you name it...

I am sure he will go get another load or two tomorrow... thankfully the
heat has moved on.