Re: Slugger pic now cameras

I have a camera case that is roughly 6" by 4" by 3" with a shoulder strap. I could use rechargeable batteries, but prefer lithium batteries instead. The case has two compartments, one that holds the camera and one that easily holds four spare batteries and a dozen flashcards [if I could afford that many--I have only one spare; the card in the camera will hold more than 100 pictures].