Re: Happy Birthday Melody

In a message dated 7/24/04 11:38:57 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< 40 is looking very good to me as my
life only keeps getting better...richer and deeper...by the day!! >>

Melody, happy birthday and you are clearly living life to its max!  It is
drizzly here today and  I had also planned to spend the day in the garden.  I
might take a nap!
    I had a fun day yesterday.  For the past few yrs I have worked as a
garden scout for Garden Gate magazine. They give me a list of items they need
photos for up coming magazines and I find gardens that may have these items or are
just great gardens.  I have prearrgd with the gardener for our visit and
prepared a driving route.  Yesterday was the day to visit the gardens with an
editor & intern.  I have been to all these gardens but it is always fun to revisit
and of course, even with in a few weeks most of them have chgd.  As we visit
the gardens they are taking notes for a list of photos which will be taken at a
later visit by their photographer.  I even get paid for this and have a great
time enjoying the gardens with their staff personal.
    Melody, are you going to be able to visit the St fair on Sat Aug 14?  We
haven't heard from Mardi for a time but do look forward to meeting her.
    Ceres