Keyboard Shortcuts OT

Hi Friends!

Some of you in this group are more familiar with a host of keyboard commands
than I am.  Most of us know the simple Ctrl+X, C, and V, but don't know
about some of the other shortcuts.  My office computer had Win95, at home
Win98.  98 puts a "show desktop" icon in the toolbar, but 95 didn't have it.
Someone told me of the key combination, Windows Logo Key + M, that does the
same thing, which made things easier.

I recently read about an article at the MS support site that lists all the
combinations.  I knew some, but not all.  Many I would never have a use for,
but I did find a few that would be useful, like WindowsLogo+E opens Windows
Explorer and Alt + F4 closes the current window.  Check it out, you may find
one or two keyboard commands that would be useful to you.

If thatdoesn't work for any reason, go to:
click on
Knowledge Base Article ID Number Search.
enter the number  126449
and click the green arrow box.