Re: Back to my garden....

Donna, Knockout (red or pink) & Chuckles are like the others.  Easy, prolific
bloomers, disease resistant & hardy.  Chuckles is a pink/rose one.
    I think your datura will come true to color/form so propagate by seed.  I
do have a db purple in the ground also. It is in bud form yet as I didn't get
it planted very early.  Due to the size, you need not plant many seeds.  The
db yellow in the blue container with Solanum jasminoides 'Vareigata' (yellow
variegated foliage, sm white insignificant bloom)trailing around the feet of
the Dutura is attractive & easy.
    Donna, retirement has been very kind to me providing some unusual
opportunities my way & ones I have not had to seek or even thought of.  Payment is a
bonus.
    Two plants I saw on this venture was a black & green coleus which I have
not seen before.  I do love the coleus.  The gardener was not home but I do
hope to find out the variety.  Also, Echinacea purpurea 'Razzmatazz' was in full
bloom in a friends garden located about 40 mi north of me.  I had not been in
her garden this year and she was just leaving for a regional daylily
conference in Minn (she is a hybridizer) so couldn't ask her about it.  I know she
ordered it from Wayside last year & didn't receive it as they were sold out but
apparently found it somewhere this year.  I have not seen it in any of the
garden centers in our area.  It was just as beautiful as the photo in Wayside.  I
am just not fond of Echinacea and have none in my garden but this one is a
beauty.
    Ceres