Re: some days are good......

So, does this mean if you dig up all the plants in your yard, you'll find out what their names are?

On Sunday, July 25, 2004, at 02:09 PM, Donna wrote:

Out working in the garden today, and decided to move some daylilies to
another area. (long story why, realize it is the wrong time, but I am
home, it is cool out, ground saturated..)

Anyways! As I was separating a bunch, ran into something... LOL! I had
marked these suckers with qtr pieces of left over paver bricks and I can
still read the names! I totally forgot I did that five years ago!
Guessing the mulch layers decomposed buried them and they expanded
around the stones... So right in the middle of the clump of lily is the

I just can't believe it! <LOL>

Ok- breaks over, back to the garden :)

Island Jim
Southwest Florida