Airways have been so quiet

I thought maybe AHS was running the list again and Sue had gone off to West Virginia or wherever for a week.

Has been several hours since anyone [except moi] has posted, and we've been in and out of the manor, checking seedlings and planting more seeds, watching a transient rain storm from the veranda, fishing avocados out of the canopy of the tree's upper branches, checking the maturation of the sugar apples and black sapotes, and pruning laterals off our growing number of oleander and Hong Kong orchid tree standards [the latter being future yard sale stuff].

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4
Zone 10a