Re: Back to my garden....

Judy,
They are such nice woodland plants.  I intend to get a couple more of the
dwarfs, and maybe a Brunette, too.

Well, since Jim was wondering where everyone was, I was at the Display
gardens most of the afternoon weeding and watering.  Also made a list of a
few more plants for Donna.  I'll skip any blooming there that I already
listed from my garden.  In bloom now:

Sea Holly - Eryngium sp
Veronicas
Russian Sage
Diervilla, Southern Bush Honeysuckle
Sedum (Hylo types)
Oenothera 'Tina James', Evening Primrose
Queen Anne's Lace
Magic Lilies, Lycoris squamigera
Thalictrum
Lychnis coronaria
Great Blue Lobelia
Monkshood
Catananche, Cupids Dart
Gaillardias
Trollius, Globeflower, though most are done now
Hardy Crepe Myrtles
Butterfly Bush
Heliotrope
Datura
Delphiniums
Ratibidas
Silphiums
Liatris ligulistylis, and some other Liatrises
Agastaches
Physostegia virginiana - but this one is really tall
Gladiolus
Tithonia
Aesclepias tuberosa, Butterfly Weed
Teuchrium - Wall Germander