RE: Airways have been so quiet

Sounds like you had a busy day to be noticing no new messages :)

Hum.... haven't heard anything about AHS nor Sue... wonder how they are
surviving without us <LOL>

Other than short breaks, been working in the garden today... maybe I
should have done something else like keep Jim company on the computer...
very depressing out there.