Re: Airways have been so quiet

In a message dated 7/25/2004 8:27:23 PM Central Standard Time,
EvaTEsq@aol.com writes:

I pull  one weed and by next weekend, 5 weeds
have popped up in its place.   ::: sigh :::

The nutgrass (nut sedge) here is as big as the lariope!  I need at  least 10
yards of mulch and some one to help me spread it.  I could go  nuts, but if I
did who would feed the cats?  Okay, I'm goin to bed  now.  I think I'm
suffering from grandchildren overload...

zem