RE: Airways have been so quiet

Well I am glad you did post! I am in the same boat here, either I have
huge bare spots or everything has overgrown itself/on top of everything
to looking awful.

Weeds- I gave up!... actually spent an hour today just walking around
with my pruners and cutting off all the seed heads and throwing them
into a bag. Figured I didn't have time to pull them all, so needed to do
something quick. Seems I kept spending all my time weeding, go back a
few days later to plant or put the mulch down and the darn weeds are
back... vicious circle since I never had enough time to finish
everything, plant and mulch. The Canadian thistle is about to do me
in... well that and the loosestrife.

I have been avoiding using roundup, but I tell ya, those two weeds are
going to get some painted on them... digging and pulling just isn't
cutting it...

My game plan is to do a small area, weed, plant, divide, whatever is
needed, and mulch all in the same day while continuing to cut off seed
heads of everything else.

And don't even get me started on rabbits! I swear they watch me and the
minute I turn my back, they are there sampling the new plants... URGH!