Re: Brugmansia

In a message dated 7/26/2004 3:21:42 AM Central Standard Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:

I've  found, tho', with that one
that it blooms better if it's taller...do you  find that with yours?

Yes, I do, too.  I never got around to pruning mine last fall or this  spring
so they are out of control.  I have repotted two of them, but a  third is now
over 10' tall and growing at a 60 degree angle.  I just bought  a new 22" pot
for it and will get it into its new home before frost -- goddess  willing.
I've been grateful for all our rain this year in that it's saved  me lots of
time and money.  You are so right about the feeding and watering  -- they love
it!

zem
zone 7
West TN