Re: Lots of Uses for Bounce

Sure puts a little... sprightliness in my step.

On Monday, July 26, 2004, at 07:32 PM, Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

I got the following from a friend and thought I would pass it along to the
list. I don't know if you really can use Bounce for all these things, but
it's certainly an easy solution to mosquitoes and yellow jackets.
zem

* * *

My mail carrier told me that the US Postal service sent out a message to
all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep
yellow jackets away...Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer.
I use it when I am working outside. It really works; yellow jackets just
veer around you.

And all this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer!

It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them.

It also repels mice. Spread them around foundation areas, or in trailers,
cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.

It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too
often.

Repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors
during mosquito season.

Eliminates static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.

Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your
television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.

Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.

Freshen the air in your home.  Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a
drawer or hang in the  closet.

Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.

Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through sheet of Bounce
before beginning to sew.

Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty
luggage before storing.

Freshen the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.

Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with
water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently
weakens the bond between the food.

Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of
the wastebasket.

Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically
attract all the loose hairs.

Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a
sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.

Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will
collect sawdust like a tack cloth.

Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at
the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.

Deodorize shoes or  sneakers.  Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or
sneakers  overnight.

Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.

Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing
them. Keeps them smelling fresh.

And now that you know, print and keep on file or pass it around!

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4