From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:46:53 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Melody

In a message dated 7/24/04 11:38:57 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< 40 is looking very good to me as my<br>life only keeps
getting better...richer and deeper...by the day!! >><br><br>Melody,
happy birthday and you are clearly living life to its max! It is
garden. I <br>might take a nap!<br> I had a fun day yesterday. For the
past few yrs I have worked as a <br>garden scout for Garden Gate
magazine. They give me a list of items they need <br>photos for up
coming magazines and I find gardens that may have these items or are
and <br>prepared a driving route. Yesterday was the day to visit the
gardens with an <br>editor & intern. I have been to all these gardens
but it is always fun to revisit <br>and of course, even with in a few
weeks most of them have chgd. As we visit <br>the gardens they are
taking notes for a list of photos which will be taken at a <br>later
visit by their photographer. I even get paid for this and have a great
are you going to be able to visit the St fair on Sat Aug 14? We
her.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com