RE: Back to my garden....

Yep- the stream starts out ok and then goes to h***......

I have a lot of larger plants (well small by gardening terms, maybe
established is the word I should use)... we had a smaller train set up,
so when this construction started I moved all the plants to one of the
veggie boxes (raised bed 24X4). Also still buying stuff along the way
and now there is no more room in there....and still have a few plants in
pots laying around. So I will not be planting tiny cuttings.... If I get
them in this year- they should be fine.

Kitty- do you need John's cell # so you can help me rag about getting
this done?!?

Donna

> I think I do see a slight curve at the far end, but the rest is
straight
> and
> boring.  Sorry, just one person's opinon.   It doesn't need drastic
> changes,
> just slight curves to keep it interesting.
>
> As to last minute plantings, sure I can understand that with annuals
and
> tenders, but the perennials should go in soon so they will look more
> natural.  You don't want it to look like those fake set ups at the H&G
> show.
> Groundcover plants that spill out over rocks rather than sprouting
from
> them, that sort of thing.
>
> You sure do have your work cut out for you.
>
> Kitty

September