Re: Re: false camelia or fake camelia

Hi, Godi. Good to hear from you.

I did a quick google search and came up with this site:

May be what you're looking for.

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, at 04:10 PM, Godigarden@cs.com wrote:

I haven't been on this site in ages, but read the plant related e-mails.
Question: Has anyone ever heard of a shrub called false camelia or fake
camelia. I came across a note that I made when someone asked us about a shrub
called that at our MG plant clinic a few months ago. I would love to know the latin
name. It grows in Southern Virginia and I'm sure elsewhere with similar
climate, that's all I remember. Common names can change from reagon to reagon as we
only know too well. Ideas anyone? Thanks.
Godi, Mt. Vernon VA
zone 7

Island Jim
Southwest Florida