Re: Back to my garden....

My Clethra alnifolia is blooming now, and so fragrant. Gaillardia is going strong, Veronica has been blooming forever. Rattlesnake Master, Grayheaded Coneflower, and Joe Pye weed are also showing off. Callirhoe involucrata is still lovely, and the Aster novae angliae is getting started. Most of the Liatris is looking good as well. Ceratostigma plumbagoides is also blooming. Cathy