Subject: [ALPINE-L] Solving Squirrel Problems
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:20:50 -0400
From: Diana Pederson <alpinegardener@COMCAST.NET>

Last summer I tested a product called "Shake Away"
http://www.shake-away.com/ for small rodents.  It worked well.

Earlier this week a squirrel decided to prune all the flowers off my
petunias.  I sprinkled the Shake-Away around and no more problems.

Diana Pederson
Lansing, MI USDA 5

Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA