Re: Brugmansia

Glad to find this, Zem as I was wondering if this was all in my
mind:-)  Also glad to find there is someone else who doesn't get
around to pruning when it should be done; don't feel so much like the
old Lone Ranger:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Zemuly@aol.com
>> I've  found, tho', with that one
>> that it blooms better if it's taller...do you  find that with
yours?