Re: Brugmansia

In a message dated 7/29/2004 3:38:28 AM Central Standard Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:

Brugs  are aphid magnets, unfortunately - inside that is

I've never had an aphid problem with any pests on my brugs, inside or  out.
(Knock on wood.)  The major problem I have inside is the cats trying  to use
their pots as litter boxes.  Solved that by covering the soil with  pine cones
and covering them with chicken wire.  That worked like a  charm.  All the rain
this year has made mine very happy.  I always  hate putting them back in the
house in the fall, but that's the price of keeping  tropicals, as you well
zone 7
West TN