Re: Update?

Glad she is out. That is a horrible thing for ANYBODY to endure. Please
do keep us posted. My heart goes out to her and her family. Tell her to
keep up that strong will, that is what will pull her through all of

mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com wrote:
>>a district attorney, who was attacked while jogging recently. I just
want to know how
she is doing.

Thanks for remembering, Kitty & Jesse.
My friend Jane is out of the hospital now, and wounds are healing well.
Emotionally it has understandably taken a toll, but we're working on that,
too. She still has a long recovery period, and they've done a lot of
reconstructive surgery. She's a fighter - lots of spirit.

They haven't caught the guy yet, but a sketch appeared in the paper last
week. Seems it might be a nutcase rather than a vindictive former client,
but who knows at this point.

I cut and pasted responses from our Chat family into a note to let her know
that people all over the US were sending energy her way. She was quite
touched. As I was.
Thanks again, family.