Re: Prayer needed

Dakota, you will be included in my prayers.  Positive attitude is essential
and I know of recent cases that seemed very dark at first but doctors, guided
by the almighty power, did wonderful work.
    News in our paper this week was speaking of using MRI  rather than
mammogram  for at risk patients. The article stated the MRI can detect better than
the mammogram.  I would certainly chk this with your dr and have the test just
to be certain.
    The Neuroma is very painful but easily treatable and rarely requires
surgery.  I have worn an insert in my shoe for several yrs for this problem. The
dr said mine was caused by pronation putting the force of the body on the front
of the foot which the foot was not designed to take.  I have had a couple of
injections (I ask for the smallest amt) when the pain was the most intense.
Standing/walking for 8 hrs n cement at the greenhouse really irritated it.  The
worst is I usually wear a hi grade of running/crosstrainers as the insert
does not fit a dress shoe.
    Hang in there, Dakota, and think positive!      We will pull for you.
        Ceres