From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 4:27 PM
To: Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Quote of the day

Anyone else see this the other day?

"As long as one has a garden one has a future, and as long as one has a
future one is alive." --Frances Hodgson Burnett

It was in a review of a biography of Frances Hodgson Burnett. She's the
author of "My Secret Garden," "Little Lord Fauntleroy," and others. It
was the last line she wrote for publication.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4
Zone 10a