THANKS everyone for your prayers and thoughts! ;0) I've been in
menopause for almost three years, and we're not supposed to get cysts
anymore but mine are calcified so have been there a while, I guess. I'm
praying for a mistake somewhere or that the steroids in my inhaler is
causing the test reading. Easy way out would be D&C and laproscopy to
get the ovaries. A hysterectomy would take three months recovery
compared the six weeks for laproscopy. Gee, I'm just now almost over the
gallbladder surgery. I tried and tried to get them to do it all at the
same time, but I guess the hospital wants three separate events for
triple pay, huh? LOL! I've also read that MRI is better than mammogram,
too. I think I'll request that to ascertain that there's nothing there.
I like to see doctor's faces when they see something there....then they

I am reading a book called "ABC of Asthma, Alleregies & Lupus" by F.
Batmanghelidj, M.D. It makes sense that a dehydrated body would build up
toxins and from dehydration trigger asthma, allerigies and lupus to
become active. My husband's been after me for years about drinking
enough water, so I'm finally going to make a real effort to do it. One
half teaspoon of salt (in food) to every 10 glasses of water per day is
what is recommended. I'll see if it helps. I grew up on a ranch where
the spring water came through the faucets............along with a
pollywog now and then. That's probably what started my aversion to
water. LOL! Plain water, too, not just any liquids or tea or coffee. At
least there'll be no pollywogs this time! LOL! Salt is supposed to do a
lot of good things, too, but too much (like anything) is not good.

Have to get ready now for an appointment!  You people are the greatest! I appreciate all your kind thoughts and messages!

God bless you!
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneths me." Phil. 4:13
"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them
to become what they are capable of being."
"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they
merely determine where you start." - Nido Qubein -
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars."
- Author Unknown -

--- "Bonnie Holmes" <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:
You have your hands full and are in my thoughts, hoping that the "cancer"
is a shadow, scar tissue or a mis-read.   Is there any chance some of the
other tests are false positives?  I have had several friends who have
experienced that situation...very scary until you know what the situation
is.  I had a cyst on one of my ovaries that I had to have checked but it
went away after a couple of months.  You mentioned that the first test was
a month ago.  Since they couldn't find anything this time, could you have
just flushed whatever it was with a period?

Fair citizens search at http://SEARCHES4.COM - Are you fair?